Tea Tree Hydrosol
A classic melaleuca scent with notes of mint, citrus and eucalyptus
Note: Sharp, acrid, medicinal
Aromatic strength: Strong
- Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal and antiseptic
- Cleansing and toning for the lymphatic system
- An excellent ally for lymphatic massage and hydrotherapy
- Great for wound care, safe for children
- Cleansing and soothing for acne prone skin
- Mouthwash or gargle for bad breath, gingivitis or sore throat
- Soothing for insect bites, minor burns and cuts
- Use as a body deodorizer or nail fungal treatment
Read more about the Tea Tree Hydrosol in our Journal.
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
When using the Tea Tree Hydrosol for lymphatic support, spray directly onto affected area. Gently massage the area for 10-15 minutes. Repeat several times per day. Make sure you drink plenty of water and move the lymph with rigorous physical movement.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Melaleuca alternifolia. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of tea tree are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Tea Tree Hydrosol, less that 0.5% nano silver.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Origin: Ojai, California
Method: Hydro distillation
Parts used: Leaves and stalks