Sharp mint, herbaceous and musky
Note: Sharp, slightly minty and bitter
Aromatic strength: Strong
- Promotes feminine hormonal balance
- Soothes poison oak, insect bites and rashes
- Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Encourages digestion
- Energetic and bright
- Enhances dreams and vibrational healing
- Spray on chest and stomach for digestive tonic
- Add to baths for sore muscle recovery
- Clears respiratory pathways
- Energetic, great for ritual and vibrational energy work
- Connects elemental and spiritual
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Artemisia douglasiana. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of mugwort are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Mugwort Hydrosol, less that 0.5% nano silver.
Botanical Name: Artemisia douglasiana
Origin: Ojai, California
Parts Used: Leaves and stalk