Smooth and herbaceous, distinctly lemon with a hint of spice
Note: Sweet and spicy lemon
Aromatic strength: Medium-strong
- Tones combination skin and scalp
- Naturally acidic, great for acne-prone skin
- Natural body deodorizer
- Great for athletes foot, ringworm
- Contains citral, an anti-inflammatory compound
- Powerful antioxidant, great for gingivitis and mouth sores
- Digestive tonic for nausea and upset stomach
- Calming for the mind and body
- Great for teas, soups and salads
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Cymbopogon flexuosus. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of lemongrass are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Lemongrass Hydrosol, less that 0.5% nano silver.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
Origin: Ojai, California
Parts Used: Stalks