Warm and sweet, slightly herbaceous with maple undertones
Note: Dry honey
Aromatic strength: Strong
- Immortelle – restorative and regenerative
- Powerful calming properties
- Stimulates the endocannabinoid system
- Eases bruising and swelling
- Restores vitality and elasticity
- Spray onto lower abdomen to soothe menstrual cramps, endometriosis and fibroids
- Support for tissue healing after surgery
- Dilute and use as mouthwash after dental work and to help soothe gingivitis and receding gums
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Helichrysum italicum. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of helichrysum are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Helichrysum Hydrosol, less that 0.5% nano silver.
Botanical Name: Helichrysum italicum
Origin: Ojai, California, USA
Parts Used: Flowers