Clary Sage Hydrosol
Soft and sweet sage with a distinct bergamot edge
Note: Bergamot Sage
Aromatic strength: Strong
- Gentle astringent properties; great for toning oily or combination skin
- Calming for the skin and mind
- Positively impacts several body systems including circulatory, endocrine, digestive, muscular and nervous
- Great for hormone-related symptoms PMS, cramps, water retention, bloating and moodiness
- Provides deep emotional support; great for working with addiction
- Profoundly energetic hydrosol for metaphysical and spiritual use, particularly with heartache and emotional trauma
- Great for menopausal symptoms and hormone-related imbalance
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Salvia sclarea. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of clary sage are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Clary Sage Hydrosol, less that 0.5% nano silver.
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Origin: Ojai, California, USA
Parts Used: Flowers
I love all the Gara hydrosols. I use them under my Gara Youth Serum for all the hydration : )
We are delighted to share with you our newest hydrosol Yarrow + Rosemary! This special mist features not one but two medicinal herbs that we distilled together as a codistillation. Each herb has its own unique properties and the two compliment each other very nicely
Last March, a group of women gathered for a photo shoot. I was recently looking over these photos and wanted to share with you. The depth of the experience is hard to capture in single moments, but the shoot in its entirety tells a magical story. A story of women and growth, fertility and abundance, sacrifice and death.