Bergamot Orange Hydrosol
Sweet and floral, notably citrus both orange and lemon
Note: Classic bergamot
Aromatic strength: Strong
- Powerful cleansing and toning properties
- Great for acne, rashes, minor cuts and scrapes
- Packed with antioxidants and polyphenols
- Pleasant taste and aroma for all ages
- Enhances focus and concentration
- Soothing for itchy skin and scalp
- Uplifts mood
* Bergamot essential oil contains furocoumarins which are compounds that can cause photosensitization of the skin. As hydrosols contain a small amount of essential oil, use caution when applying the Bergamot hydrosol topically before sun exposure.
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found Citrus bergamia. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of bergamot oranges are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Bergamot Hydrosol
Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
Origin: Montecito, California
Parts Used: Peel
Its aroma is very sweet and slightly green and fruity with nuances of mint and a classic Artemisia undertone. Whether you seek emotional support, a natural insect repellent, or an overall body deodorizer, Sweet Annie Hydrosol offers a holistic approach to health that is worth exploring.