Our friends at Ventura Coast Brewing Co. (76 S. Oak St. closest to Santa Clara St.) will also be hosting two food trucks as well - Mom & Pop Tacos + Gourmet District Hibachi. Great options for lunch or we have plenty of spots downtown on Main St. for food as well! Call ahead and pick up is ready for most restaurants on Main St.
We will have an extended marketplace in the Ventura Coast Brewing Co (VCBC) parking lot as well. In addition, we will be hosting a new small section of community groups & non-profits including Ventura Creative Collective, Ventura Joggers Club, Ventura Land Trust & Wiild Womxnhood.
We're teaming up with VCBC on a special can release! They will be introducing their new Neighborhood series featuring Findings Market cans!
Join us inside the Findings Market store to try cocktails and wine from our friends at Ventura Spirits & Wildflower Winery. They'll be stationed in the shop 11-5 to keep the libations flowing.
We'll have two bands playing at our Holiday St. Fair on S. Oak St. -
- The Chillz: 12-2pm
- The Brave Kind: 3-4pm
VCBC will be hosting music after the market in their outdoor patio section!
- Noble Grizwald: 5-7pm
- Albany Katz will be hosting a Portrait Pop-Up
- Brooklyn Charm will be set up with their complimentary bracelet making bar. A great activity for all ages and widely popular with the kiddos.
- Our shop neighbors BBJ Studio will be back with their braid bar - another hit with the kiddos!
- Dusk will be pouring custom candles inside the Findings Market shop 11am-5pm
- Shutter Bus Co. will be back with their VW van photo booth bus. Pop in the van for some fun and festive photos!
- VCBC will be hosting an ornament making fundraiser in their taproom for The Arch by Mercy House.
You can find all of the market details here.