Deliciously sweet citrus, slightly bitter and tart
Note: Fresh citrus
Aromatic strength: Mild-medium
- Astringent; great for toning oily or acne prone skin
- Tightens and tones the skin
- Lipolytic (helps to eliminate fat) and excess water retention
- Activates detoxification
- Eases excessive sweating
- Soothing for itchy skin and scalp
- Uplifts mood
* Grapefruit essential oil contains furocoumarins, which are compounds that can cause photosensitization of the skin. As hydrosols contain a small amount of essential oil, use caution when applying the Grapefruit Hydrosol topically before sun exposure.
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Citrus paradisii. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of grapefruit are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Grapefruit Hydrosol, less that 0.5% nano silver.
Botanical Name: Citrus paradisii
Origin: Ojai, California
Parts Used: Peel
Today is the day friends, GARA Gift Week begins now! From Monday, November 22 through Thursday November 25, 2021, every order will include TWO FREE hydrosol samples + FREE SHIPPING. In addition to this offering, orders over $150 will receive a complimentary Bee Balm, our newest topical creation.