Soft camphor, soapy-sweet and floral
Aromatic strength: strong
- Calming for the mind and body
- Soothes PMS and hormone-related moodiness
- Restores damaged or fragile skin
- Protects and cleanses the skin
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Soothes sunburns, sunstroke, skin rashes, bug bites and itching
- Great as an aftershave mist for ingrown hairs and razor burn
- Great for travel; calming and cleansing
- Soothes sunburn and skin rashes, bug bites, and itching.
- Great for children, calming cranky moods, scratched knees and elbows and bedtime woes.
- Can be used for baby care; room and bedding spray; diluted for diaper rash and redness.
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Lavandula angustifolia. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of lavender are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Lavender Hydrosol, less that 0.5% nano silver.
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Origin: Ojai, California
Method: Steam distillation
Parts Used: Flowers
We are delighted to share with you our newest hydrosol Yarrow + Rosemary! This special mist features not one but two medicinal herbs that we distilled together as a codistillation. Each herb has its own unique properties and the two compliment each other very nicely
Last March, a group of women gathered for a photo shoot. I was recently looking over these photos and wanted to share with you. The depth of the experience is hard to capture in single moments, but the shoot in its entirety tells a magical story. A story of women and growth, fertility and abundance, sacrifice and death.