Rose Geranium Hydrosol
Bright rose with sweet overtones
Note: Sweet floral
Aromatic strength: Strong
- Balances oil production
- Adaptogenic properties help restore the pH of the skin
- To revitalize environmentally damaged skin, spray directly on the face throughout the day
- Rose Geranium is a humectant, attracting and holding moisture
- Calms rashes, insect bites, and wind- or sun-damaged skin
- Soothes redness and great for broken capillaries and rosacea
- Great for minor cuts and wound care, and great for children’s scabby knees and minor cuts
- A spritz in the mouth calms menopausal hot flashes
- Balancing for emotional systems, great for PMS and hormone related moodiness
- Great for both men and women, balancing hormones and managing stress
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found Perlargonium roseum. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of rose geranium are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Purple Sage Hydrosol, less that 0.5% nano silver.
Botanical Name: Perlargonium roseum
Origin: Ojai, California, USA
Method: Combo distillation
Parts Used: Flowers and leaves
Extremely fast delivery. Beautiful product and very fairly priced. After my friend raved at the gift I bought it for myself amd all my girlfriends for the holidays! Highly recommend. Fragrance is not strong - it’s beautiful and just right and I’m super sensitive.
I tried out the face aerosol and what a beautiful surprise. It really is hydrating while providing a burst of luxury. I will definitely try more!!
I literally used my entire bottle so fast because I couldn’t stop spritzing it everywhere. Hydrated my skin and balances my PH and leaves me feeling extra pampered. The only thing extra I want is a bigger bottle!
This is my absolute favorite of all the hydrosols. I spritz it on my face in the morning, after a workout and every evening. My skin feels nourished, smooth and smells amazing. It’s truly an incredible product!
Imbolc, pronounced EE-Molc, is a sacred sabbat that sits at the halfway point between the winter solstice and the spring equinox. It is one of the four Celtic fire festivals centered around the movements of the sun. The ancient Celtics revered the halfway points on the wheel of the year to be the most powerful transition times. And today, we feel this too.