Balanced earth and pine with soft, sour and citrus notes
Note: Spicy earth
Aromatic strength: medium-strong
- Calming for the mind and body
- Soothes problematic or troublesome skin
- Balances oil production and adds moisture
- Spray on abdomen for digestive aid
- Spritz in water as calming agent
* This hydrosol does not contain cannabinoids. It contains all of the water-soluble compounds found in the plant including terpenes and flavonoids.
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Cannabis sativa. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of hemp are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Hemp Hydrosol, less that 0.5% nano silver.
Botanical Name: Cannabis sativa
Origin: Ojai, California, USA
Parts Used: Flowers