Elder Flower Hydrosol
Mildly floral, not sweet but herbaceous and pleasant
Note: Musky, floral cacao
Aromatic strength: Medium
- Physically and energetically connected to the nervous system
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Calming for both mind and body
- A gentle circulatory stimulant - great for aches, injuries, arthritis, swollen joints
- A compress can be made to remove acid deposits in the tissue
- Mild diuretic properties support kidney detoxification
- The taste is exquisite when diluted - try making ice cubes, adding to teas, sauces or desserts
Read more about the Elder Flower in our Journal
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Sambucus nigra flowers. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of black sage are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Elder Flower Hydrosol, less that 0.5% nano silver.
Botanical Name: Sambucus nigra
Origin: Ojai, California
Method: Combo distillation
Parts used: Flowers
Today is the day friends, GARA Gift Week begins now! From Monday, November 22 through Thursday November 25, 2021, every order will include TWO FREE hydrosol samples + FREE SHIPPING. In addition to this offering, orders over $150 will receive a complimentary Bee Balm, our newest topical creation.