Lemon Blossom Hydrosol
A potent floral with bright lemon notes
Note: Citrus floral
Aromatic strength: Medium-strong
- Uplifts mood
- Eases symptoms of menopause and hormonal imbalance
- Hydrates and tones the skin
- Excellent choice for childhood tantrums and meltdowns
- Enhances focus and concentration, especially in children and young adults
- Supports physical and emotional detoxification; great for changing habits of addiction
- Mist onto abdomen for digestion, bloating, gas, cramps and constipation
- Great choice for sensitive skin
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in lemon blossoms. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of lemon blossoms are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Lemon Blossom Hydrosol, less that 0.5% nano silver.
Botanical Name: Various
Origin: Ojai, California
Method: Steam distillation
Parts Used: Flowers