Yarrow + Rosemary Hydrosol
Sweet and soft, distinctly Rosemary with a slight musk note
Note: SOFT MINT CAMPHOR
Aromatic strength: Strong
- A mental and physical energizer
- Cleanses and tones the lymphatic system
- Soothes environmental stress from wind/sun
- Potent digestive aid, topically and internally
- Promotes shiny hair and healthy skin/scalp
- Powerful antioxidant, internal and external
- Great for soothing acne, dermal infections and insect bites
- Combats sinus congestion
- Helps ease seasonal allergy symptoms
Learn more about Yarrow and Rosemary in our Journal post
Mist onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12-16 months of distillation date.
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in Yarrow and Rosemary. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of black sage are concentrated in this pure, undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
Undiluted Yarrow Rosemary Hydrosol
Botanical Names: Achillea millefolium + Rosmarinus officinalis
Origin: Ojai, California
Parts used: Flowers and Leaves